Face Oil + Gua Sha set: VIBRANT SKIN face oil + JADE GUA SHA face sculpting tool
The ultimate gift for yourself or a friend: fabulous, feelgood skin.
This set contains one full size (30ml) Vibrant Skin face oil plus one jade gua sha face sculpting tool. Buy both for $119, save $21 when sold individually.
VIBRANT SKIN face oil: with Bakuchiol (plant based retinol alternative), sea greens (helps protect from UV rays and blue light inflammation), and 19 superfood oils (loaded with antioxidants) that can help smooth, hydrate, regenerate skin cells and protect skin.
JADE GUA SHA face sculpting tool: with regular use this sculpting tool can help detoxify skin, encourage lymphatic drainage and stimulate blood circulation. Read more here.
This plant-based retinol alternative is scientifically proven to help smooth skin texture, minimise the appearance of pores, help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, help to fade hyperpigmentation and help to promote collagen growth.
Our potent blend of algae is scientifically proven to help protect skin from blue light inflammation as well as harmful UVA and UVB rays, while stimulating hyaluronic acid. It's also high in Omegas 3, 6 and 9 and reinforces the hydro-lipic barrier
Pomegranate, Buriti, Marula and Seabuckthorn oils:
A powerful antioxidant quartet that can help support skin regeneration. Pomegranate is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial while being super moisturising. Buriti oil can help to restores skin elasticity, combat redness and roughness and can help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Marula oil is rich in vitamins C and E and imparts a beautiful radiance to the skin. Seabuckthorn is known for boosting elasticity, hydration and inflammation, as well as helping to fight acne-causing bacteria.
HOW TO USE
Apply 2 - 10 drops to clean skin. Use once a day for two weeks so your skin can acclimatise to the Bakuchiol (unless you're already a retinol user, in which case, go twice a day straight away).
After two weeks, use both morning and night.
Our signature jade Gua Sha is an effective tool that can help to lift, tone and plump the face. Use it daily to help diminish fine lines, stimulate collagen, encourage lymphatic drainage, decrease puffiness and enhance skin cell renewal.
When you incorporate the facial massage into your self-care ritual, you will also reap the benefits of stress reduction and better sleep. Reap the many benefits of a daily Gua Sha practice, your skin will thank you!
Uniquely shaped with deep crevice for the ultimate in jaw sculpting and detoxifying.
HOW TO USE IT
- Start by applying RECREATION BONDI BEACH Vibrant Skin face oil to face. Do not use the Gua Sha on a dry face. The oil will help the Gua Sha slide along skin and the Gua Sha will help the oil penetrate.
- Repeat each of the below movements 3 to 8 times.
- Always work with the gua sha at a flat-ish angle, not directly side on.
- Start between your brows and stroke the outer edge straight up to the hairline, firmly, wiggling into hair line at the end of the stroke.
- Sweep Gua Sha from middle of forehead to the left, wiggling into hairline and then to the right.
- From the inner corner underneath the eye, sweep Gua Sha to the temple, wiggling into hairline. Repeat on both sides.
- Slide along browbone, repeat on both sides.
- Place guasha just under cheekbone and sweep firmly to the outer edge of the face, wiggling just near the ear. Repeat on both sides.
- Using the large dent inside the Gua Sha, place the longer edge underneath the jawbone and sweep out, wiggling tool at the edge of face. Repeat on both sides.
- Using the flat-ish side of your Gua Sha, sweep in a downward motion on both sides of your neck to relax neck muscles and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Each RECREATION BONDI BEACH Jade Gua Sha is a unique piece with minor variations in the stone.
I have been using the facial oil every evening before bed and it feels nice on the skin and sinks in well. I would definitely purchase again. I'm a bit unsure about the facial sculpting tool. I am not sure what it is supposed to achieve? If it's just supposed to be a cooling facial massage, then it is okay.
Hi Louise, thanks so much for leaving a review! Have you watched the video on the gua sha? Have a quick watch to get your technique right. It makes a big difference once you use it every day for a week or two. Hope this helps xxx