Something soft and smooth, like a shirt or a skirt, or even a dress. Jackets are still big but they are less bikery, more draped or tailored, like the leather is falling in waves by your body.
And don't diss vegan leather. It's no longer the cheap version, but the ethical choice and more companies are getting into it with new technologies making it look and feel like the real thing.
What to buy right now
1. Stand Studio leather top, $364
2. Stella McCartney vegan leather dress, $635
3. Red Valentino pleated leather skirt, $1595
4. Nanushka vegan leather skirt, $649
5. Country Road leather shirt, $499
Nothing pairs better with leather than super soft, glowing skin. Make your shoulders gleam with Luxury body + hair oil in SUN-KISSED and breathe in the scent of warmer weather while cocooning your body. Now in a smaller, glass bottle, $68: