JADE GUA SHA face sculpting tool
Our signature jade Gua Sha is an effective tool for lifting, toning and plumping the face. Use it daily to visibly diminish fine lines, stimulate collagen, encourage lymphatic drainage, decrease puffiness and enhance skin cell renewal.
Uniquely shaped with deep crevice for the ultimate in jaw sculpting and detoxifying.
When you incorporate this gua sha facial massage into your self-care ritual, you will also reap the benefits of stress reduction and better sleep.
HOW IT WORKS
Used for centuries in Chinese medicine and a signature part of an acupuncture facial, this Gua Sha can help contour and sculpt the face, as well as enhance the penetration and effectiveness of your skin care.
It helps break up fascia, the connective tissue that hugs muscles but can sometimes interfere with optimal circulation. It stimulates the dermis to support collagen and elastin production, manipulates areas of tension to relax facial muscles, increases lymphatic flow, releases congestion and toxicity, soothes sore eyes and skin and unlocks aching jaws and brow: resulting in a brighter, healthier, more radiant complexion.
Jade is a stone known for its protective and healing properties. It helps to dispel negative thoughts, making it an excellent crystal choice for reigning in anxieties. Our jade Gua Sha is useful whenever you feel like you need to uplift your inner energy and disposition.
Jade attracts good luck and friendship. It stabilises the personality and promotes self-sufficiency. It stimulates ideas and aids emotional release, especially of irritability. Jade encourages you to become who you really are.
Jade aids the body’s filtration and elimination organs. It is excellent for treating kidney problems and adrenal glands. Jade removes toxins, rebinds skeletal and cellular systems, and is said to assist fertility and childbirth.
HOW TO USE IT
- Start by applying RECREATION BONDI BEACH Vibrant Skin face oil to face. Do not use the Gua Sha on a dry face. The oil will help the Gua Sha slide along skin and the Gua Sha will help the oil penetrate.
- Repeat each of the below movements 3 to 8 times.
- Always work with the gua sha at a flat-ish angle, not perpendicular.
- Start between your brows and stroke the outer edge straight up to the hairline, firmly, wiggling into hair line at the end of the stroke.
- Sweep Gua Sha from middle of forehead to the left, wiggling into hairline and then to the right.
- From the inner corner underneath the eye, sweep Gua Sha to the temple, wiggling into hairline. Repeat on both sides.
- Slide along browbone, repeat on both sides.
- Place guasha just under cheekbone and sweep firmly to the outer edge of the face, wiggling just near the ear. Repeat on both sides.
- Using the large dent inside the Gua Sha, place the longer edge underneath the jawbone and sweep out, wiggling tool at the edge of face. Repeat on both sides.
- Using the flat-ish side of your Gua Sha, sweep in a downward motion on both sides of your neck to relax neck muscles and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Each RECREATION BONDI BEACH Jade Gua Sha is a unique piece with minor variations in the stone. Be careful and do not drop your Gua Sha, it will break - it is actual jade stone.